Read a free excerpt of my sword-and-science fantasy adventure! Happy reading!
Treasures of Dodrazeb: The Origin Key, is a sword-and-science fantasy adventure set in the third-century. While on a quest to avenge a horrific attack on his father the king, a Persian warrior discovers a strange kingdom isolated from the rest of the world. He thinks the villain is hiding there, but a sly princess is determined to sabotage the Persians to protect her kingdom’s ancient secrets. What is she so desperate to keep hidden? Get your copy on Amazon.com!
Readers praise Treasures of Dodrazeb: The Origin Key
- “Filled with wonderful imagery, distinct characters and adventurous plot points that kept me turning the page. I recommend this book to anyone that enjoys a compelling story, and am looking forward to whatever’s next from this first-time author.”
- “Treasures of Dodrazeb: The Origin Key by Susan McPhail is a smart, intriguing tale that seamlessly melds historical fiction, fantasy, and suspense… Highly recommended for fans of history, fantasy, and mystery stories.”
- “My ONLY criticism is that I was left wanting more. Luckily McPhail left the tale so it can be taken up again. Soon, I hope.”
- “McPhail paints vivid pictures of the world she’s created and engages all of the readers senses in the story.”
- “Very descriptive. I could easily imagine being in some of the battles! I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a great storyteller!”
- “More books, please.”
- “WOW! Add Susan McPhail to your must-watch writer list!”
- “This book is definitively the best third-century Persian sword-and-science novel I’ve ever read!”
Authors praise Treasures of Dodrazeb: The Origin Key
- “A smart, thrilling mix of history and fantasy. S.D. McPhail is definitely an author to watch.”
– Brian Niemeier, author of Campbell-nominated Nethereal and Dragon Award-winning Souldancer
- “Treasures of Dodrazeb: The Origin Key is a stunning debut novel. McPhail’s creation is packed with tension and excitement, from the political machinations of the empire to the almost Atlantean history of Dodrazeb and mythical Anutupi. The imagery is enchanting, but the adventure is mesmerizing.”
– Ashley Chappell-Peeples, author of Of War and Taters and the Dreams of Chaos series